Morning was quite busy. Cos there were visitors (Residential Engineers for QTRC 24), so I had to help out with the 'waitress' tasks. The reward? - the sweet treats left behind after the meeting had ended. Haha.
Its amazing that Crystal approved my half day pm leave this morning. I had no choice cos I really had to attend that stupid OBS medical check-up. Of cos I was hoping for a perfect medical rept, but I didnt want to attend OBS leh. But eventually, I'm still certified fit for that dumb prog. Sigh.
I went home at 12.15pm, ate and took a nap. Hehe, by the way, they were giving out free coke at Tampines Inter. Anyway, I reached the GP @ Paragon at 2.30pm, took the tests then went for the X-ray screening at 3.10pm. Seriously, I didnt know that Paragon actually consisted of a medical tower. In fact, those GPs from lvl 7-12 were all those private and high-end kind. Wow. I had to wait 1h for the X-ray rept. So i went to shop around. I didnt leave the building cos it was raining. But eventually I still crossed over to Takashimaya to buy some food stuff for 2nd sis. I enjoyed that 1h being alone, and shopping around. Its the freedom and independence that I really felt glad abt.
So its actually window shopping at Orchard. But I hated being so unglam holding on to so many things in those noisy plastic bags. Esp during rainy weathers. And the X-ray bag was so big. But I still managed to buy a new shirt at Tampines thou. Haha.